Capitalistic World .. am I in the vortex of it!!
I think I am in the vortex of capitalistic world right now. I have been working overtime, sleeping for something like 5-6 hours per day, not having time to cook my own food, and above all being uproductive in my artisitic pursuits (not being able to do any experimentations with photography and not being able to post anything on my blogs).
I realized about this capitalistic vortex today when I was thinking about going to work instead of making myself a nice breakfast. I like to eat good food and cook some nice food for myself (I guess I am trying to imply that I am a good cook :D), so if I am thinking about going to work instead of eating good food, it means that I like money more than food which should not be the case IMHO. I guess I have become like the kind of people that I don't want to become, the kind of people who eat out most of the time because they don't have time to cook for themselves. IMHO if you don't respect the limits of your body, whats the use of making all the money. It is all useless in my opinion.
I have been sleeping so very little lately that the only thing I can do is work, besides that I don't really feel like posting on the blogs or taking some photos. My body tells me to stop working overtime but my greed for money tells me to endure more and more pains for the sake of money. I want to buy another lens for my camera actually that is the reason why I have been working overtime for such a long time. I guess I will be working for one more week only after that I am leaving for India for 3-6 months so it is okay to work overtime for a while. Yes the end is near, I can hear it coming if I listen to it carefully.
For those of you who are curious about what finally happened today, well I did listen to my body instead of listening to my greed. I stayed home and made myself a smoothie, some toasts, supersexy omlette with vegetables, had a freshly squeezed orange juice ... and few other small things (YES !!! it was good food and I thouroughly enjoyed it). Now I am so full and feeling better. I think I am going to sleep for two more hours before finally going to work ... oh well I can live with working half day today, afterall it is Saturday and most people don't even work.
Have a good weekend everyone, I will be working no overtime though !!, (by no overtime, I mean that I will be working for 8 hours per day only)
I realized about this capitalistic vortex today when I was thinking about going to work instead of making myself a nice breakfast. I like to eat good food and cook some nice food for myself (I guess I am trying to imply that I am a good cook :D), so if I am thinking about going to work instead of eating good food, it means that I like money more than food which should not be the case IMHO. I guess I have become like the kind of people that I don't want to become, the kind of people who eat out most of the time because they don't have time to cook for themselves. IMHO if you don't respect the limits of your body, whats the use of making all the money. It is all useless in my opinion.
I have been sleeping so very little lately that the only thing I can do is work, besides that I don't really feel like posting on the blogs or taking some photos. My body tells me to stop working overtime but my greed for money tells me to endure more and more pains for the sake of money. I want to buy another lens for my camera actually that is the reason why I have been working overtime for such a long time. I guess I will be working for one more week only after that I am leaving for India for 3-6 months so it is okay to work overtime for a while. Yes the end is near, I can hear it coming if I listen to it carefully.
For those of you who are curious about what finally happened today, well I did listen to my body instead of listening to my greed. I stayed home and made myself a smoothie, some toasts, supersexy omlette with vegetables, had a freshly squeezed orange juice ... and few other small things (YES !!! it was good food and I thouroughly enjoyed it). Now I am so full and feeling better. I think I am going to sleep for two more hours before finally going to work ... oh well I can live with working half day today, afterall it is Saturday and most people don't even work.
Have a good weekend everyone, I will be working no overtime though !!, (by no overtime, I mean that I will be working for 8 hours per day only)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home